Score/Timekeepers: The league will provide Official Score/Timekeepers and Statistician. A team’s Statistician and/or Scorer are not permitted to sit at the official scorer’s table. Coaches can approach the score table during a time-out, between quarters or at half-time. Players are not allowed to approach the score table.
Start of Game:
• A game can start with a minimum of four players.
• A technical foul will be awarded for every minute a team is late during the 5-minute clock.
• Players must be dressed in full uniform.
Forfeit: If a team is not ready to play at game time 5 minutes will be placed on the clock, once time has expired and the team is not ready to play the game is forfeited. If players arrive before time expires to start game a technical foul will be awarded for each minute late.
31 Point Deficit: A team must pay a $200 penalty to stay in the league or the team will be removed from the league.
Mercy Rule: Last two minutes of the game, if one team is up by 20 points, the game will be called “over” by the officials.
NBA/WNBA Foul Rules:
• 6 Personal Fouls per player.
• 5th Team Foul, the opposing team will be in the bonus, awarded two free-throws.
• 10 Team Foul, the opposing team is awarded two free throws and possession of the ball.
Length of Games:
Defensive three second rule
NOTE: Penalties will be dealt with by Commissioner and Committee.